After you file

@ Lmariee2022 wrote:

Turbo tax took the money from account despite the fact that I didn't get my refund because obviously things were messed up before the virus hit. I didn't have enough to cover it so I got a 35 dollar overdraft fee. When I borrowed money and put it in my account to pay overdraft and other bills, turbo tax took their money. I will never use them again.

There is a process to appeal to TurboTax to recover the overdraft/non-sufficient funds fee.   This FAQ at the link below explains what happened, and in the first paragraph is a phone number you can use to phone them about the overdraft fee, and they can advise you on how to apply for it.

Were you not getting the emailed bills asking for payment prior to the auto-debit?   If you were having a hardship, you could have asked for a deferment prior to the debit.  If you didn't get the emails, they may have ended up in your spam/junk folders or another email account.   The process is outlined in the FAQ below.

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern), Mon-Fri

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...