msbutler15

What does the half blue bar means under the refund and is that bad or good? why hasn't it moved..

MichelleLO

The blue bar is used to track the refund status inside the program. It will fill in more as your return and your refund are processed and then sent. However, using our e-file lookup tool is a great way to get the most current status of your refund. Please see the below FAQ for more information.

apadilla10

my blue line is half way what does that mean.?

AkinaLO

The blue bar just means the IRS is processing your return. Once they approve your return, they will issue you a refund. The IRS releases most refunds with some exceptions, within 21 calendar days after the e-filed return has been approved, not 21 days from the e-filing date.  

You can track your refund here at Where's My Refund?. The IRS FAQ page will cover the details. This article should shed some light on the topic. When will I receive my refund?