Solved: What does it mean when the IRS says your refund is recycling through the system?

What does it mean when the IRS says your refund is recycling through the system?

Answered in comments.

Does it actually say Recycling?

After several attempts and googling how to bypass the system, I was a able to speak with a representative. She said my refund was “recycling through the sytstem” and could not provide additional information at this time. Once I told her it had been over a month, she informed me I could call back after April 9th, if I did not receive feedback before then.

cycling, not recycling.   that means its going through the processing system....that's what all returns do when IRS has them.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thanks, I over thought it...February 12th my process started over, thus “re-cycling”

Answered in comments.