What do I do if the person who watched my child already filled their taxes and did not claim the money I paid them?

My sitters husband filled and forgot to put in the amount I pay her, which is only $2000 a year. I am not sure if I file will that mess up their taxes?

It is your childcare provider's responsibility to accurately report their income.  In order for you to claim the childcare credit, though, you have to provide their SSN or Tax ID.  The iRS matches those up with income reported (or not reported).