Solved: Verified 3/6 and still nothing - Page 14

After your identity is proven how long does it take to get federa refund

Verified 2/20 just got a 4464c letter that they're manually reviewing my return. Still no update.

glendat86 I filed on 3/4 and still nothing.

glendat86 I meant I verified on 3/4 and still nothing

As of Sat morning, my bars came back and I finally was given a refund date of April 3. I am hoping that means that it will be in the bank that day. This is a very frustrating process and I know it's hard, but try not to lose hope. Everyone will get their refund, it just stinks that we had to jump through hoops for it!

@jande6477 did you have to verify also? And if so do you mind if I ask when you did verify?

I verified my id on 3/1/19.  Got a tax advocate involved.  Still have to fax in proof of my work, bc supposedly no income has been sent in for me. I fax the advocate my w-2 and last 3 check stubs. She waited several days, to tell me today that they couldn't see it clearly, so now I have to refax them to her, she has to send it to the irs, who has two days to assign it to someone. So it is still going to be awhile. I am so frustrated.

@jande6477 when did you verify

@makalah46  I verified on 3/8/2019. Found out 3/20/2019 that my verification wasn't closed out properly so had to call back again. On Friday 03/29 I called and they had a direct deposit date of 4/3/2019. Saturday morning, 3/30/19, my bars came back on WMR showing refund approved and DDD of 4/3/2019

@cherriesplz24
any news on your refund?  Mine was done about the same time as you.

Verified 3/6 and still nothing

Hey I’m still waiting on letter to be verified I called Friday 29 the lady told me she didn’t see anything saying that I have to verify I don’t know what’s going on

No nothing I’m under review now so I got a tax advocate to help expedite my return

Today I called the tax advocate and spoke to a lady who tried to over talk me while I was explain my situation. I asked to speak to someone else and she hung up on me. So I was pretty upset, I called back and spoke to someone and then was transferred directly to the IRS. I spoke to this wonderful lady who seems to know what’s going on. She did confirm that I have already verified. Now I just have to wait. She told me yes it will take up to 9 weeks but just have patience, I’m just so relieved that I do not have to start all over again. Now it’s just a waiting game and she told me that WMR might not update till another 2 weeks.

Try the advocate line again irs told me that same bull and I received another letter saying I was under review so I got a tax advocate to straighten it out

Oh wow, just great. They say whatever they want to just get off the phone with us smh.