hlynnstaxes

Unable to access forms to complete filing my MA state taxes

AshleyRose

If you have e-filed your Federal tax return and it has been accepted, then you can follow the steps below to file your State return:

Login to your TurboTax account and then:

1. Click on My TurboTax, then click on My Tax Timeline. (top left of the screen just below the TurboTax logo.)
  2. In the SOME THINGS, YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state. (Important do not select continue with state return as it will send you back in a loop. Please select add a state, as this will bring you back into the program, even though you are not really adding a state. Instead you will be selecting the tab in the next add step)
  3. Click on the State Taxes tab. (Located in the upper portion of the screen)
  4. Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
  5. Click Done with State.
  6. Continue through the flow to review and file your state taxes.

AshleyRose

5. Click Done with State.

Ben Lesavoy

This was not helpful. I do not have a My Turbo Tax on my screen.

1. Click on My TurboTax, then click on My Tax Timeline. (top left of the screen just below the TurboTax logo.)
  2. In the SOME THINGS, YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state. (Important do not select continue with state return as it will send you back in a loop. Please select add a state, as this will bring you back into the program, even though you are not really adding a state. Instead you will be selecting the tab in the next add step)
MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You are commenting on an old thread from 2019. Please post a specific question so that we can better assist you.

@Ben Lesavoy