Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My NYS return status says my return may require further review? What does this mean. It seems very vague.

Did anyone file in March and get a ddd yet ? I filed March 16 and finally switched to processing last week but no ddd

My NYS return status says my return may require further review? What does this mean. It seems very vague.

@ Wrightb126 mine is exactly like yours filing date 3/16 accepted 3/16 switched to processing

@jennrivera823 atleast we aren’t alone! The fact the I got my federal back so fast yet I’m still waiting for state is crazy.

Has anyone worked with a tax advocate before if so did they help?
bwa9

I had 2 send documents in i did that a month ago and now it changed it went from being processed to they sent me a letter i sent them what they asked 4 now its bk to sayin being processed back at square 1 atleast they got all my [profanity removed] so it shouldn't be anymore problems

Mine turned to being processed last Friday. I submitted the documents on the 26 of March. Hopefully I get it by next week.
bwa9

Wow i turn my documents in on the 26 as well but mine turned to processed to so im right behind u if mine change again ill post
bwa9

Typo mine turned 2 processing this morning
hrosseau

Did anyone that had to submit W2s get their refund back yet? I'm almost at 3 months waiting

It took a long time for me to get my refund but it did finally come. After I submitted my W2s it took about another 6 weeks or more than 3 months after I filed! When it changes to processing again it won't be long after that.
kluu176

Same. Filled and accepted same day on 3/4/18 and nothing. I guess if you guys got it just now from Jan. I've got a while. 

hrosseau

Did you get yours yet?
Jsabins28

Mine went from under review to being processed 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the below link for additional information.  Further review just means there may be a delay in processing (understandable considering the current events).  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/we-received-your-return-and-it-may-requi...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
T6danaher
Returning Member

Turbo has stated that my return was fixed and the same error is noted

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies