acourtney7

TurboTax that I mailed my federal taxes which I did not mail to them I found it Electronics to the money could go on my Turbo debit card

CassLO

Your question is a little unclear, so if the below does not answer your question, please feel free to reply back for further assistance. If you are stating TurboTax is showing you need to mail your taxes, first, check to see if your return was filed by checking your e-file status. If no status is showing then the return was not completed and submitted. 

If you don't see a status, go through the TurboTax File section again. Be sure to go all the way to the end and select Transmit my returns now.

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return. 

If you find your return was not completed and e-filed, you can follow the complete instructions in the link below:

How do I change from mail to e-file in TurboTax Online?

Note: It may also be possible it is just your State return that needs completed and filed. If that is the case, please see these directions: How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal?

If you need to verify your refund method, please follow the instructions in the link below:

How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

Cage1231

I mailed my papers in when will I get notification about them

If you mailed in your form 1040 then you will get no notifications from anyone.  You can check the IRS site for a progress report  ... it will take at least 4 weeks for your return to be in the system.   https://www.irs.gov/refunds