TurboTax is asking me about my State and Local Tax Refund Summary under wages and income. If last year's refund was offset, do I still include that amount?

Your last year's refund is not entered anywhere on this year's tax return.

TurboTax is asking me about my State and Local Tax Refund Summary under wages and income.

I was referring to the federal refund. For your state refund, you have to include last year's refund on the summary, even if it was offset. The reason is that the offset was for the payment of your past debt.

thank you!