Solved: Turbo-Tax is showing an incorrect entry for dividends. I have filed yet, but do not know how to go back and check to see if I made an incorrect entry?

Turbo-Tax is showing an incorrect entry for dividends. I have filed yet, but do not know how to go back and check to see if I made an incorrect entry?

To edit Form 1099-DIV (before filing):

1. Sign In to TurboTax.

2. Select "Take me to my return"

3. Select the "Search" or "Help" icon.

4. Type "1099-DIV" and select "Jump to 1099-DIV" to review the 1099-DIV summary screen.

5. Select "Edit" next to the Form 1099-DIV you want to edit.

If you already filed your return, click here for how to amend, correct, edit, or update your return.

To edit Form 1099-DIV (before filing):

1. Sign In to TurboTax.

2. Select "Take me to my return"

3. Select the "Search" or "Help" icon.