Turbo-tax e-filed my faxes on February 3 but the I...

Turbo-tax e-filed my faxes on February 3 but the IRS has not received them

You e-filed my taxes and the IRS didn't get them I paid over $200.00 for your service.  I'm very concerned!

The IRS WMR site has been giving a lot of folks that "not received'" or "not found" message yesterday and today.  They did a major update this past weekend, and may just be bogged down right now.

FYI:  TT does not actually file tax returns.  Rather, the IRS and States come and pull them from TT's servers.

I paid you to "e-file them what do I do  now that they have not been received??????  Where is your responsibility?

No reply? is that what 0 means?

Just paying the fees does not file the return.  Did you continue on and  go all the way through the File tab, through the 3 steps and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

For the Online version check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.  Accepted only means they accepted your return FOR Processing.  Not that your return is right.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

E filed Fed & State Feb 27 not sure that I finished everything at the very end. Am I done or not thanks.

You can check your efile status here,
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup

When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account, does your Tax return show Pending or Accepted?

Until the IRS processes your return,  you may hear there's "no record found." That actually means the return's still being processed. Just check back in a few days.