denisse1987

Turbo tax debt card not received

I did my taxes on TurboTax on the 22nd of January and still have not received my card! Is there a phone number where I can call TurboTax?
AshleyLO

Turbo tax debt card not received

It does generally take between 7- 10 business days to receive your card. If you haven't received the card within that time frame, here's the Customer Service at 1-866-930-9924 for additional assistance.

sharonc1014

Turbo tax debt card not received

Thats netspends phone number . this year turbo tax is using greendot !!
justinkaitlyn130

Turbo tax debt card not received

Green dot is no good i waited 12 business days and nothing i had to get a new card sent sense its the only option available. Also if you try to call green dot it is all a fake person.
denisse1987

Turbo tax debt card not received

I hope I won’t need a new card :( I received my card a week ago it’s been over 21 days that my taxes where accepted and still have not received any money. My aunt and sister did their taxes a week after I did and they already have their money. Ive never done them with turbo tax. This worries me a bit.