AntonioH92

Turbo prepaid card

Literally don't know what to do anymore, my turbo prepaid card never arrived in the mail and I can't get through to anyone on the phone line. I need to speak to an agent but I can't seem to figure out how to do with the number they have on file. Looking for information on how to resolve this.

CarissaM

Turbo prepaid card

Please click here to contact customer service. 

Select the option your refund has been deposited to a card you do not own, this will get you connected to the fraud department where a live agent will be happy to assist you. 

AntonioH92

Turbo prepaid card

Okay so when I call the number, I don't hear the option to select that the money was deposited onto a card I don't own. Can you please me figure out why that is or maybe I'm hearing it wrong

DonnaLO

Turbo prepaid card

For lost, stolen, or cards never received, visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us .

If you have set up your online account you can click on the link to Report a lost, stolen, or damaged card.  Otherwise call the phone number provided.  Press 2 to continue with the automated system, do not enter SS# at this point, Press 1, Press 2, now enter your SS# and continue following the prompts.

AntonioH92

Turbo prepaid card

That's also a problem, because I believe in that prompt it asks me too enter a card number still because it's saying I have 2 cards out there but I have never received one

CassLO

Turbo prepaid card

@AntonioH92  If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolenPlease click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number. then follow these steps :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthdate.