Solved: Turbo linked me to a doc to mail. It looks like a stub to pay IRS by check, but I'm paying by direct deposit. Should I mail it even though I'm paying by direct deposit?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo linked me to a doc to mail. It looks like a stub to pay IRS by check, but I'm paying by direct deposit. Should I mail it even though I'm paying by direct deposit?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Intuit Alumni

Turbo linked me to a doc to mail. It looks like a stub to pay IRS by check, but I'm paying by direct deposit. Should I mail it even though I'm paying by direct deposit?

No, if you set up a direct debit from your bank account to pay your balance due with the IRS then you do not need to mail the voucher. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

No, if you set up a direct debit from your bank account to pay your balance due with the IRS then you do not need to mail the voucher. 

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings