Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Turbo card

I accidentally put the wrong address down for my turbo card. How do I change it?

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

Turbo card

To update your address, you will need to call the Customer Service number for the Turbo Tax Prepaid Card:(888) 285-4169


I have included some FAQ's as well for further assistance:


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"