Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Trying to do an amendment but turbo tax isn't showing me or finding the proper form WI-DOR

Tried using the app to make amendment amendment sent me to turbotax's website went through the prompts to make the amendment TurboTax never asked me which form I was looking for and did not allow me to search for the form to enter before I'm looking for WI-DOR Form W-RA 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Trying to do an amendment but turbo tax isn't showing me or finding the proper form WI-DOR

The FAQ doesn't help because TurboTax doesn't have the Wisconsin WI-DOR Form W-RA

Then you will mail in the amended return since the form you desire is not available to be efiled.  

See this Help Article that lists states that are currently supported for e-file of an amended return. 

Forms availability charts ... https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies