Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Transcript code 570

Same here. Got my letter today she told me that she has sent it for release but i need to file amended return and she will contact me by April 12 to make sure it's resolved

Transcript code 570

As of today, 3/18/19 the only thing I've received has been a CP05 stating that my return was being reviewed. I spoke with the IRS and advised them that my TA has still failed to contact me. I've also left countless messages to them to no effect. The IRS told me that if they fail to reach out to me they will see what they can do to rectify the issue.

Transcript code 570

Jan 31st filed and accepted
Feb 22st got 5071c letter to verify
Feb 25th Idverify successfully
No updates no letter. Transcript has been blank until I order one march 15th and just got it march 21st and it has 570 code... everyone I spoke with said it was from Idverify and should get ddd soon. Has anyone got there $ after idv and 570 code and if so how long after?
denisemr
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

Filed and accepted in January and still waiting :( Pretty mad about the whole thing. The IRS tells me nothing, to just wait, and a TA told me that they couldn't assist me unless I could file for a hardship, which means providing an eviction notice or shutoff notice. Like I may be broke, but rent gets paid. I need my money for other things. I was told I couldn't force them to issue my refund until 45 days after my letter was mailed, so end of April I'm thinking... My plan is to call April 15th and see what they say then if I still don't have my money.

Transcript code 570

This might have been ask before but I can't find anything on these posts. I have 2 future dates by my income of March 25 and April 15, but my 570 code is $0. Why do I have future dates and what does that mean?
denisemr
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

I have a similar date of March 11 and April 15. I don't know what they mean tho, sorry. My 570 code is also reading $0. My March 11 date came and went with no changes or updates, so I'm not sure if they are relevant or not.

Transcript code 570

570 code is a freeze code. It means your account is currently put on hold for something. Could be to verify or could be under a random 45-60 day review. The review would have started on March 11. April 15th is when it should be over with. The amount 0$ is because you haven't been released your refund yet. On your transcript, you are gonna want to see a code for 846 because that is the release code for your refund. If your in a hardship, your best bet is to grt a tax advocate involved because the irs is taking their sweet time and doing as they please.
denisemr
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

Thank you! I guess that's good that there is an end in sight. I looked into filing for a hardship since I have a new baby at home, but I have to have an eviction notice or a shutoff notice. Apparently medical bills going to collections don't qualify (or so I was told). Thank you for clarifying all that for me tho! 

Transcript code 570

I have a tax advocate and didn't have to file hardship. As long as it's over 21 days they should help. Call the irs and tell them you want a tax advocate and that it's been over 21 days. Do not take no for a answer.

Transcript code 570

You should be able to get TA if over 21 days. My tax transcript also has the April 15 date on it. But April 15 is the date that tax season is over so i don't think it means anything. I haven't heard a peep about my refund i filed on 01/29 wish i would've gotten a tax advocate earlier then i wouldn't be in this mess! But she did let me know she submitted for my taxes to be released this week so 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽 hopefully i get a DDD soon.

Transcript code 570

I cant believe your still waiting also. :( I'm supposed to hear from my TA on April 2nd and she's expecting case to be closed by then but nothing has updated since then so who knows anymore.

Transcript code 570

Right?! So upset at these people right now! I have left 2 vm for tax advocate no return call. She only sent a letter advising me what to fax her. I dont know if she even got it because of no answer call back or contact

Transcript code 570

On Facebook there is a group called I got my refund. Look on there. One of the most recent post has a phone number for the tax advocate hot line. They will help if you haven't spoke with your TA and step in if not assign you a new one. The last time I heard from mine was also a letter saying that she will contact me on April 2nd. I called her last Thursday and left her voicemail saying it was urgent and still no call back.

Transcript code 570

Sounds like my TA never heard her on the phone. The initial contact was a letter at least i know im not alone.

Transcript code 570

Definitely not. All mine stated was she had received my case and she would contact me April 2nd in which the case should be closed by then and that she has sent a request to the irs to release the funds.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies