Total fees deducted from my refund?

Total fees deducted from my refund?

I already eFiled my return but I can't find a list of fees that will be deducted from my refund.  I've looked everywhere on TurboTax Online.

Total fees deducted from my refund?

You're welcome.  Glad you got it.

Total fees deducted from my refund?

After signing in to (continuing) your online return, select Tools from the My Account drop-down list in the upper right corner.

In the pop-up window, click the My Fees button to get a breakdown of your TurboTax charges.

Tip: If these instructions don't work (for example, on your mobile device) open the File section and then proceed to the Review Your Order screen. This also shows the breakdown of your charges.

Total fees deducted from my refund?

None of these options are available.  There is no Tools section in My Account, only Settings.  There is also no File section... because I have already filed.  I should add that I am using the online version, not desktop.

Total fees deducted from my refund?

You need to have your return open on the screen to get all the options under My Account.  So you might have to select Add A State to get your return to open.

Total fees deducted from my refund?

That worked.  Thanks, VolvoGirl.