Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

I filed early this year 1/14/19 & was accepted on 1/15/19. I received the first red line when accepted on IRS website. I checked two weeks later & received a message saying: We can't provide any information. Called IRS they said: They are behind & they have until April 11,2019. WTH? Today is 3/10/19 still nothing. F.Y.I. I haven't got anything in the mail either.  Is anyone else having this issue?

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

Well, I got my request for identity in the mail today, I have to go to my local IRS office to prove I am who I am. This is beyond frustrating!!!

@emhugstress..Thanks for the info. Keep us updated on what happens next.

Today’s day 22. Still processing. No letter. Blank transcripts. I called and finally spoke to a human. They’re behind and haven’t even gotten to my return yet. I can’t even.

@shannonkscarpaci. Thanks. Keep us posted. I have never had to wait almost 2 months filing electronic

When I spoke with the woman today from the IRS she said there has been an influx of fraudulent returns filed this year which is why they're "randomly" selecting returns for identity verification and that's why we're getting the "no information" message on the WMR site. She said even after I prove that I am who I say I am it could take another 9 WEEKS before I get my refund!!! WTF?! I have an appointment at my local IRS tax office on Thursday and should know more then. Never in all of the years that I've filed taxes have I ever had an issue. Ever. I cant help but feel like we're all having these troubles because of this President, his new tax laws and his government shutdown. Things are so screwed up!
I'll send an update after my meeting at the local IRS office Thursdsy. Thanks to everyone who's been updating us on here!

@emhugstrees How would you have know if you didn't call IRS? Did you get a letter in the mail or something?

Yes, @shanae2017, I got a letter in the mail today, day #23 since I filed. I've been checking the WMR site everyday and its said no info since the first week after I filed. (2/17 was when I filed with TurboTax and it was accepted the same day), I knew something wasn't right and today yes, I received a letter saying I have to verify my indenity because I haven't filed since 2012 and they want to make sure someone else isn't trying to file using my info. So in one way I am kind of glad they are on their shit and watching for fraud but it's a a HUGE pain in the ass, I'm relying on my money! Ugh.

@emhugstrees..Totally Understand

@emhugstrees,I had to do ID verification last time. It didn’t take 9weeks. That time i got check in mail. Only took a little less than two weeks. So probably not as long once if u get DD. I tried to reply to comment before but got kicked out of my account somehow. I got transcripts in mail. Doesn’t show that their sending my money. No identity letter for me, yet. But I did one last time. So I have zero idea what’s going on. About to contact a tax advocate. If I’m able to get one.

@emhugstrees, I’m also mom of 4 88. Has account issues. Anyway. I did have info on WMR before. It showed accepted, or received. And then I got a letter stating they needed 60 more days to process. Then it showed processing with the loading type bar in December. Dec. 31 is the day they started “updating” their systems. Absolutely nothing after that! “No info”. I did get letter in late Jan. Saying they OWE ME! Interest. Like wow!  And absolutely nothing. So I ordered transcripts by mail. Still shows NOTHING. It shows what I’ve seen so far! They had no issues taking my $ I owed them though! Smfh the transcripts show they owe me money. Just not when I will get my money. Ugh. Transcripts show where they sent letter in October. But not anything new. So I guess I’m not doing Identity verification. But where my $$. Ugh

@emhugstrees..Any updates?
frank4490

So.. Me and hubby filed on march 7th. We have been able to track our status on WMR until today. WMR kept saying i was entering wrong info (which i wasn't) now its saying i have to wait 24 hours after i filed ((WTF))!!!
Never had this problem and it has me worried AF!

Still no refund. No letters. Blank transcripts. It’s been over a month for me. No bars. Still says no information found on WMR I’d i put HOH but if I search as single it says still processing. I don’t understand what’s happening. It’s neber taken me this long to get my taxes. Anyone else with better news? @frank4490 try searching as single and see what it says. A lot of people have had that issue and it makes no sense!

@shannonkscarpaci I can tell you my experience. I filed early this year on 1/14/19 to prevent any kind of fraud (which never happend) Got accepted 1/15/19 bcuzI kept seeing advertisement form IRS suggestion. I had 1 red bar 2 weeks later & then it disappeared with a message saying: Still processing..I have NOT received a letter or code telling me anything else about it. Called IRS they stated they have until 4/11/19 to respond. Today in 3/19/19 still NOTHING! Hope this helps.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies