To Turbo Tax Employees

nephi13

To Turbo Tax Employees

You guys are no help please just email my 8962 to me ASAP. My 1095-A is uploaded and the Amend option has been saying the same thing for weeks and so has the help center response. I'm extremely pissed off at your service and non-helpful employees on the phone.

If anyone can be of any help please let me know.

Thank you,

Nephi Garrucho

To Turbo Tax Employees

TT cannot email tax forms, and it is not safe to do so.  Just go into your TT file and pull the 8962.

nephi13

To Turbo Tax Employees

The thing is it isn't there but then when I look at what files I want to "delete" I see 8962 as one of the form options 😱. Makes no sense and the amend option is off for now. No one on the phone can figure it out. Im just so pissed off because of this. Im supoose to mail it to the IRS too.

mentalraven131

To Turbo Tax Employees

Download the pdf and in the search box for Adobe Reader type in the form number.

dbrown31

To Turbo Tax Employees

Normally, when you go to print, it will ask you what you want to print, one option is to "print all worksheets and additional statements", you need to select this option to download all forms, only then you will see all your forms including form 8962. I hope this helps.

BillM223

To Turbo Tax Employees

Note, because of the American Rescue Act, taxpayers who owe excess Premium Tax Credit as calculated by form 8962:

1. Don't have to pay the excess PTC back, and 

2. Don't have to file the 8962.

As a result, TurboTax may be suppressing the 8962 if you owed PTC back. If so, you won't find it because it's not there. This is as of the last (very) few weeks.

@nephi13 

EvanH26

To Turbo Tax Employees

I'm surprised you were able to get through to talk to an ACTUAL person on the phone. Turbo Tax autophone didn't send you around in circles and then hang up on you? That's all I ever get when I call. Turbo Tax is a JOKE!  They  make their programs difficult so Turbo Tax can stay relevant. After paying for Turbo Tax the past 4 years I will NEVER spend another dime on Turbo Tax.