To Turbo Tax Employees

nephi13

To Turbo Tax Employees

You guys are no help please just email my 8962 to me ASAP. My 1095-A is uploaded and the Amend option has been saying the same thing for weeks and so has the help center response. I'm extremely pissed off at your service and non-helpful employees on the phone.

If anyone can be of any help please let me know.

Thank you,

Nephi Garrucho

To Turbo Tax Employees

TT cannot email tax forms, and it is not safe to do so.  Just go into your TT file and pull the 8962.

nephi13

To Turbo Tax Employees

The thing is it isn't there but then when I look at what files I want to "delete" I see 8962 as one of the form options 😱. Makes no sense and the amend option is off for now. No one on the phone can figure it out. Im just so pissed off because of this. Im supoose to mail it to the IRS too.

mentalraven131

To Turbo Tax Employees

Download the pdf and in the search box for Adobe Reader type in the form number.

dbrown31

To Turbo Tax Employees

Normally, when you go to print, it will ask you what you want to print, one option is to "print all worksheets and additional statements", you need to select this option to download all forms, only then you will see all your forms including form 8962. I hope this helps.