Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

I’m going to check mines

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Smh, mines still says processing sigh I’m loosing hope
jahmyllt

Me too

Stay hopeful. We should wake up to a ddd.
jahmyllt

& to top it off, I still haven't gotten my state (GA) refund. That says, allow 90 days for processing. SMH! This tax year is just horrible. If nothing by Monday, IRS is going to tell me SOMETHING!!

I feel like that commercial " It's my money and I need it now"!!!!!

Has anybody had an update yet?

My transcripts updated around 6am Friday morning. I checked at 2am, nothing. Then again @6am & it had updated with the 846 code
 So maybe wmr will update around the same on Sat morning. I'm in Fl
stroudmonique
Returning Member

Yes I got my update and approval status yayyyyyyy

My fiance got his approval !!!

APPROVED!!!! Ddd 2/27!!!

I called , i was so happy to hear “your refund will be scheduled to be in your account on 2/27” lol

Awesome!
jahmyllt

APPROVED guys! 2/27/19. Yayyyyyyy 🙂
jahmyllt

It's like Christmas morning! Lol lol. Best of luck guys!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies