turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received a Direct Deposit Date (DDD) later than 2/22?

I got mine today into my credit union bank account here in Washington State with DDD of 02/27.  Hang in you all, it will come soon.  

Still nothing

I received mine but they took half?

You had an offset?

Ddd for the 27th.  I have Walmart money card.  I woke up this morning and deposit was on my card.

accepted 1/28 and still says being processed.  Refund date will be provided when available.  No code and I checked I don't have a transcript available for 2018.  So annoying where is my damn money.  Ugh anyone else having this issue?

My DDD was today 2/27 and I was issued the turbo tax card and I have no funds at all. Not sure what the problem is but it is very nerve wrecking and the worse tax year I ever had. I just wish they give people a better understanding of what's wrong to clear all confusion makes me think something is not good. I just hope it still comes cause it still haven't been sent and it's 7:23pm here in atlanta
Chemistry

I filed 020619 and DDD is today 022719 to my credit union and still nothing yet.

@mattmarlin2000 i have the same issue. Alot of ppl are

This is crazy....never again

Finally transcripts updated and ddd of 3/6/19 yay

Filed and accepted on the 13th  of febuary with TT  and my dd was yesterday the 6th to the TT  prepaid card and still nothing yet

The DDD depends on when the individual initially filed their taxes.

Refunds are generally processed within 21 days after acceptance. That would place your DDD around early to mid March. 

The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > Acceptance > Processing > Approval > Refund.  After acceptance, but before processing the status bar may disappear. If  you contact the government or try look up your refund status while your return is still pending, don't be surprised if they tell you "no record found." This is normal; until the government starts reviewing and processing your return, they won't have any record of it.   

The IRS started processing returns later than in prior years and as such has a backlog to work through. They also just recently started processing returns claiming EIC and/or ACTC.

During processing, the government reviews your refund. During the review process, they look for math errors on your return (extremely rare in TurboTax) and they also check if you owe back taxes, unpaid child support, or other debts.

If they need to make any corrections, they may offset (reduce) your refund. In some cases, the correction might even increase your refund.

Once that part's done, the government approves your refund, which means it's ready to be deposited or sent.

It can take up to 21 calendar days after acceptance for the IRS to issue your refund, although most refunds go more quickly than that, while a small handful may take a bit longer.

Mine is 2/28/2018
Djbdwb

ddd 3/7/18
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies