Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received a Direct Deposit Date (DDD) later than 2/22?

Should be updated now on the app or website. Mine finally has a ddd

Still no DDD for me , really getting upset. If I was under review or anything how would I know ?

If you we're under review it should say when you check your status.

I updated DDD the 27th

Finally got a DDD.

no update,anyone know when the next eic date is?

That depends on whether you're on a daily or weekly cycle. Your transcript is your best bet in finding out anything.

Can’t access my transcript online and sent for them twice in the mail still haven’t came lost at this point

Got the stupid Id verification letter just call and see if there’s anything wrong on there end

Got my deposit on my TurboTax card anyone with a ddd of 2.27.19 should check

accepted 1/28 and still says being processed.  Refund date will be provided when available.  No code and I checked I don't have a transcript available for 2018.  So annoying where is my damn money.  Ugh anyone else having this issue?

Yes so frustrating

Never been thru something like this in delays and missing forms while filling electronically, so this year 2019 for tax year 2018 has been awful - confusion and lack thereof info -- With that, goodnews today, I finally got my DDD for next Wed. My dates are as follow:

.FILED thru turbo tax 1/30  --electrically, no indication the forms 8862 and 1095A were missing

.Accepted by IRS on 2/1

.TTurbo on my homepage stated expected refund on 2/21
-- this date came and went, called IRS on 2/21, rep said missing these two forms and have to wait for the 12C letter. I didn't wait and faxed my docs on 2/26 to some fax number I found online forum by others - the actually LT12C letter was not not mailed till a few days after 2/21 and didn't get that letter till 3/1 -- and you will need this letter 12C to get the right fax number to fax, otherwise it will go to another sub-IRS office place in USA and get backlogged to where it needs to go.

.On 3/4 I faxed two forms again to the fax number on the letter, in a 3 days that Thurs, the WMR finally moved to be updated to 152 Refund notice. Prior to this second week of Feb the WMR one bar of accepted went away and went to message "still being processed" until this week of 3/4 updated to 152 notice.

.On 3/15 that morning I was able to FINALLY get a Account Transcript, the WMR went back to still being processed, a refund date will be provided once available. *My cycle code on account transcript was 20191105 -- the processing date 4/1/2019. Which I am learning, they plan to process it before interests added before 4/1/2019 so should get the deposit before then.

. On 3/22, today, checked my account transcript and it FINALLY HAS the 846 Refund code and DDD for next Wed!

- Bottom-line, (1) the soonest you get that 12C Letter that lists the RIGHT FAX NUMBER, it moves a lot faster, if you send to any of the other fax number what someone else has it can delay it more due to sent to a differ depart or state, IRS seem to have many sub-offices across USA with different fax numbers and phone numbers. I would advise to keep up with dates and constantly check your account transcript because that is the only way for us to know what is going on, the WMR don't work and is delayed  the T.Turbo home page is inaccurate because when there is a problem with IRS

I pray everyone that is stuck on those no WMR status bars or confusing codes and endless checking sites that it will end the suffering because it is awful. Not knowing and long process to get responses from those that should know specific information whats going on is really awfully stressful. You will get your date, it will be awhile. Also, if your refund doesn't come in and you chose to pay your filing fees to T.T.urbox thru your refund, they will send you an email that T.Turbox will auto debit your payment method a few day before 4/15 -- assuming because its tax day. Good luck everyone. Don't lose hope
pam8

Filing before the IRS opens e-filing can significantly delay your refund. Scammers typically try to slip fraudulent refunds in between Jan 1 and the date IRS opens e-filing to ensure they use the stolen SS # before they real taxpayer files. This is something I learned last year, the 2017 filling season, when my son was a tax identity theft victim.

Those who were accepted  or filed early with credits are getting refunds 2/27.

The system will update over night tonight.

What's crazy is my cousin didn't file til 1/31 got a ddd 2/21 but still didn't get the funds as of today 2/22. I have friends who got their funds this morning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies