blairlewis91

I've already filed my taxes I received a letter in the mail from the IRS stateing that they need my 1095 a form. Will my refund be delayed because of this ?

TeresaM

The IRS will hold your return, while they wait for the 1095-A and form 8962. Turbo Tax can help you complete the form 8962 in response to the letter.  Be sure to check if the letter references tax year 2016 or 2015. The form should have been generated when you entered your 1095-A into the Health Insurance section of Turbo Tax, but if for some reason it was not entered, these are the step-by-step instructions to add them.