The address the web site told me to send my paymen...

The address the web site told me to send my payment was wrong and the money wasnt applied to what I owed how do i fix this?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Can you provide more information so that we can assist you further? For example, what website are you referring to?

When I printed everything off it gave me payment stubsbto send in and it said if you live in this state send it to this address.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

The following TurboTax FAQ will assist you in how you should proceed if you printed off payment vouchers: Do I need to mail a voucher if I paid my taxes online?