Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

@lylianaz same here.  I just said forget it.  It'll come when it comes I guess.... But I got my state portion on the 22nd when majority of the people got their refunds.  I just think it's some BS how they're holding our refunds,  and then can't give us a good answer to why they're holding it.  The only answer is "it's under review"

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

Was there no given reason as to why the process was taking so long. It can be annoying. I guess it will get here when it gets here.

@kristib5481 I asked them that,  and they said it's nothing bad,  they're just reviewing it to make sure the numbers are correct.  She said if I haven't received my return within 45 days then call back.

Thank you, we shall see how things will go.
lylianaz

that's exactly what they tell me....I even called the IRS Advocate number and got a pin number but i was on hold for an hour past the operation hours do i just hung up. im calling back today after work and having them transfer me straight to and advocate agent. I ain't dealing with this no more.... @kristib5481 @thaquile93

@lylianaz I haven't tried talking to a tax advocate,  maybe I should try calling too,  maybe they'll give us a better understanding to what's really going on. I've always gotten my refund on time,  I don't know if it's because I added my daughter on for the first time.  Because I had her January 2017 and couldn't file her last year,  this is my first year claiming her.  I don't know,  I just know I would like to enjoy my refund like everyone else that is or had gotten there's.
lylianaz

@thaquile93 When i called I told the lady i wanted to file hardship becausse my bills piling up and my car getting repoed. I told her im a single mom with two girls. I need to know why I can't get a straight answer from no one she said it was still being reviewed. so she filed hardship for me and gave me pin so im calling back after work

Oh really I had no idea that there was such a thing called hardship. Heck I am also wanting answers and if you could let me know how it goes. I definitely want to be able to enjoy mine as well.
lylianaz

@kristib5481 I will update you ladies as soon as get off the phone with advocate because this is ridiculous with the run around.

yes it is ridiculous and strange. Never have had this happen before. I appreciate the update and thank you

@lylianaz yes please be sure to keep us posted.  And @kristib5481 I agree I've never had this done to me.  It's just ridiculous.
lylianaz

@kristib5481 @thaquile93  no problem ladies it should be around 7 pm that i will be of the phone....I havent had a problem until this year. Ive heard that people who call advocate eventually have their taxes released to them right away. Wish me luck!!!!

so I am curious to know what they told you, when you called

@kristib5481 I'm calling tmrw,  I started to today but my body has been so tired from being up with my 1 yr old who has the flu.  I'm definitely calling to talk to someone else other than the IRS

ok, I hate to hear that about your little one. I wish you luck.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies