Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is Tax Act 152 the same as the path act message?

Called the irs they informed me that they are done processing my return. (Even though it says still processing)  im 1 in 5 that they have randomly selected to verify my identity. I have to snail mail in the same info i gave when i efiled to some place in austin texas before they will even release my refund. They may or may not have already sent out a letter stating that they are not sure. Hopefully if i get it in in time i will get my refund before the month is up. I RECOMMEND YOU CALL. You may be 1 in 5.

@slattimore808 what number did you call,

18008290852 ext 652

Thanks a bunch

@slattimore808 My cousin had to submit items last year due to same issue... Verification. She faxed her info in and she received her refund after they reviewed the documentation. When did you originally file?
nekemary
Returning Member

@slattimore was it a man or woman..i called that same number talk with a man and he wont tell me nothing about my account...only thing he say was check back on the 18th

Thanks to everyone on updates this Tax season we'll have to just wait an see if we get updates tomorrow

I spoke with a woman. I would love to fax all this in that would be faster. I filed and got accepted jan 17th

Is there a fax number to this place in austin?

@slattimore808 Call back and ask a representative if you can fax in your documentation instead. Also ask for any specifics about what to include on your faces i.e. (case #'s / department. The sooner you submit these items the better. As I stated previously my cousin did receive her refund after they reviewed her documentations and everything checked out. You'll be fine. Good luck

@slattimore808 Typo... Faces = *Faxes

I called the irs and even though WMR said it's processing she said it's done and has been accepted and its just sitting there...I've been approved since Jan 27..why are they just letting it sit there and do they deposit on weekends?

I don't know if there's a fax # to the Austin, Texas location but it should be. If I were you @slattimore808  I'd call back and ask an IRS rep.

@fitzrich17 no further ? From me and I do appreciate you taking the time out to ease our minds the best you can being your an IRS insider .

@brandiporter My Pleasure!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies