Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

*Bars*
tac0223

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Finally got a date, I’m hoping everyone else did also

Got my DDD update, to be sent to my bank on Feb 27th, now, question is, after it is sent, how long does it take to go through Santa Barbra TGPX (sp) (whom Turbo Tax goes through and you can check to see when they receive it as well @ <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.sbtpg.com">https://www.sbtpg.com</a> ) to our personal bank accounts? Anyone have an idea...? I forgot :(

It says if it’s not posted to your bank account by the 4th of March call and see what the issue is

@robertamalone198 thanks, I know that much, I'm just asking about the deposit time from irs-SBTG- your personal account.
Tina4

Check your accounts got my refund this morning...sbtg bank.

Thanks tina .. do you know how long it takes sbtg bank to deposit the money into your personal account?

Mines processing will be in tomorrow

shelby yours still says processing ?
CiCi

I think this year it might be a little later because the Path doesn't lift until midnight tonight and there is no processing on the weekend. So people may start seeing direct deposit dates on the website next Wednesday 2/20 for Monday 2/25 and then another big update next Saturday 2/23 for a ddd of 2/27

I you check WMR 2 morrow it will probably show the Path message removed and show still processing or 1 bar.

Hope this helps

I don’t know what’s going on but a few of my coworkers who filed after me have dates for this week. Meanwhile mine still says it’s processing with no bars.

same

Same. Tax return got accepted 01/15 and last week I got updated to processing and still have that same message. My coworkers filed after me and already got an approved and DDD set for this Friday. No bars on mine either.
dloper25
Returning Member

Same shit that happened last year. Swear ill never file early
ted0612

right, places like turbo tax and all these other places that want your money, rush you up here but for us, it doesn't matter how quick we file we got to wait, so hey ill file next year free, and just do it on or after February 15th, hurry file your taxes...just to sit around waiting and be told later that they not looking at refunds until February 15th, mines still sitting like that and like so many others I got the email and ran right over to file. I filed the first day they were accepting returns, Jan 28th
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies