turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jan291936

Taxes for 2019

Want to look at 2019 .

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Taxes for 2019

Assuming you have not filed your tax return for 2019 using the online editions -

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

Taxes for 2019

Could you be more specific?  Your question is really vague.  People are beginning to prepare returns for 2019.  Employers have until January 31 to issue your W-2's; the IRS will begin to accept 2019 returns on January 27.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Taxes for 2019

I just filed two days ago and it wont show that I did. But I got an email that said I did

Taxes for 2019

@Ingridjeffries The IRS will not begin to accept returns until Jan 27

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies