taxes and stimulus are still processing what do i ...

taxes and stimulus are still processing what do i dob

OK sooooo heres my deal I filed taxes on the first day you could ,I then received a 5071c ,I called the number and verified everything.  So fast forward to today which is past the 6-9 weeks it should take.  I also am still pending for a date to deposit my stimulus into my turbo tax card . My question is what is taking so long and how can I get some answers etc.  I need the money very badly . 

The probable reason is that the IRS is overwhelmed with the extra workload involved with preparing and sending out the stimulus payments. Please be patient as everything is taking longer than usual.

How do u know that's the problem if you haven't looked at my info etc.  I kinda need a 100% answer instead of what you think.  I wanna know everything is clear or if there is another reason.  Just typed a standardized generated response doesn't help me what so ever.