Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

47dray47

Taxes accepted on February 14 2021. Federal refund is $1800. As of April 20 2021 I haven't received anything not even stimulus. I can't get any info from irs either

Also I made a mistake on direct deposit used debit card number instead of account number
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Taxes accepted on February 14 2021. Federal refund is $1800. As of April 20 2021 I haven't received anything not even stimulus. I can't get any info from irs either

If the bank rejects your deposit the IRS will mail a check to the address on your return. 

First if your refund was from the missed stimulus payments then expect your return to take longer to process this year  AND  if the DD info was incorrect then the refund check will be mailed to the address on the return AFTER  the bank rejects the deposit which will  also add 3 weeks or more to the processing  time frame.  All you can do is be patient and check the IRS site every few days for a progress report :  https://www.irs.gov/refunds

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies