Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

When you use the Refund Processing Service, then the IRS only has the banking information for the Santa Barbara Group.  

....did the person you talked to differentiate between those who's tax return fees were taken from their refund or who got advances as opposed to others without those factors?

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

So how long can you wait to give us the information? Like by the time you tell us yes or no they are going to end up mailing me a check to somehwere i dont live anymore. Get it together

lj03
Level 1

I have exact same question but cant seem to get answer.

How do I register my turbo tax Dept card for deric deposit of stimulus check

Face it guys. They  have no clue.

lozanorene
Returning Member

Will will will my stimulus check get deposited on my Turbo debit card that I had received when I did my 2019 income tax

If people have to wait for a paper check, I wonder how many customers they're going to lose?

jdbaker72

Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card?

kor22
Returning Member

Just got off the phone with a Turbo Tax employee, and they told me that it WOULDN'T be put on the card. A check will be mailed. 

trizvi96
Returning Member

Same. I was told that it wasnt for sure, but that's what was the latest 

CmeeD

Dave, 

You don’t seem to understand the issue, so your “tie breaker” is pretty worthless. No one asked the difference between a direct deposit and a check. NO ONE. 

The issue is whether the green dot account that is tied to the turbo tax card constitutes a direct deposit qualifying account for purposes of stimulus distribution. It’s a question no one here seems care able of answering, including yourself. 

@CmeeD - have you called Greendot to ask? (I don't have the card).   Greendot is a depository Bank.  TT and SBPTG are not.  Your point is valid, but I haven't seen anyone on this board state they have called Greendot

Any info yet on if stimulus will go on turbo card 

People saying no are trolling because they are deranged or something I have contacted turbo tax three times now and was told the money god on the card if that’s how you received the refund 

trizvi96
Returning Member

I swear on my soul that I was told check in the mail.

I promise I am not lying

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies