Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Yet another day of no answers from turbotax or the copy and paste response. I NEED THAT MONEY and I need answers! Turbo tax card or no ?! You have a ton of people on here looking for a definitive answer. Stop yanking us around and give us the details. Will it or will it not be on our TurboTax cards. As I stated before we keep getting all this Miss information. People are worried people need this people want answers. Can somebody from TurboTax respond to this question. Cuz God knows you can't get anybody on the phone

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Why do some articles say that the stimulus checks will be deposited on our prepaid cards. I don’t have a bank account just the prepaid card that I can use for district deposit. I have filed the last 2 years with turbo tax and used ur card for direct deposit. So now ur telling me the irs won’t direct deposit the check there. When it’s still a direct deposit doesn’t make sense.

I'm under the impression that we will get our stimulus on the prepaid card. I pulled my transcripts and compared it to my TurboTax routing and account number. The info is the same so I'm going to just run with that it's going to be deposited on the card and everyone else is stupid

Someone let me know please I do not have a bank account but I received my taxes on the turbo prepaid card. Am I getting check for the stimulus or will it get sent to my turbo card???

So it will still go on to our turbo tax card? I need to know because I alsondont have an actually bank account I've been using turbo tax cards for the last 4 years. 

Why would my stimulus not be deposited on my turbo card?

Lets all relax and us our heads. It states right on the IRS website as long as there is an account and routing number used we will be receiving our stimulus funds direct deposit. That includes a prepaid card as long as it is still active.

Not sure why people would even be saying any different because that makes zero sense.

However you got your taxes direct deposit is how you will get the stimulus fund.

gntap123

the reason we arent getting it on the card is because the routing info that's on our copy of our taxes is not the same as the one they send to the irs, which is stupid. why give us that info on a tax form is it's not true. the reason being, and i believe this  is only for people who had fees taken out is because they send the routing info to send to the 3rd party bank, even though they provide us with information on our form that says otherwise

Where did this info come from because that makes no sense at all

Lmfao. Then how did I get my tax return? 

Stop with the bs i formation.

I'm still confused my card is active will I receive it on my turbo card?

I'm still confused ones yes ones no.  

How is it not possible for stimulus to deposited?  It has account number and routing number that was issued with the card and that is the Bank account information that was given to IRS when taxes were submitted. Is there information as to what accounts we can or can't use. All it stated on IRS posts or in the media is as long as 2018 or 2019 refunds submitted have banking information that is where it will be deposited into. What is the problem with the Turbo tax card accounts issued? 

So both of the responses contradict each other. Will it come to turbocard acct or not? 

I still haven't received a definite answer from TurboTax if my stimulus money will load to my Intuit debt card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies