Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I filed through TurboTax online and my stimulus payment has been sent so you will receive your stimulus payment on your TurboTax card just like you got your federal refund. I know other people who did the same thing and they received theirs as well.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

if u had it direct deposited thru turbo card .or your personal bank account

Continue to have faith and God will come through for you, I'm sorry you lost everything

It states on SBTG site they are not involved IRS will be issuing direct deposit 

My taxes are under review will I still get my stimulus check? 

Either way it's direct deposited to where you refund was.

Shay91

Same boat I filed February 3rd and claimed a child but no refund yet or word from the IRS 

Did you get your refund direct deposited last year and if so was it to the same place you used this year? 

Shay91

How did you speak with a live representative?!

Yes, I read up on all this and if your taxes haven't been accepted this year they will use your direct deposit info from your 2018 taxes. If you no longer have access to the card or account you used for your 2018 taxes you can go on the it's website and update your direct deposit info and you need to do it like yesterday because they started depositing them already.

Will I get my coronavirus check on my TurboTax card

@bransom wrote:

Will I get my coronavirus check on my TurboTax card

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Yes I did my federal taxes with TurboTax card so when is they put in the coronavirus check on the TurboTax card

Melshaun

they held mine too for no reason. And yes they should have your DD info..

If you filed with direct deposit, I am under the assumption that it will go to that account. That is the way they did it in 2008

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies