Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@Kay8455 I have, I had to wait exactly 24 hours so I waited a little over 24 hours because I tried a little after midnight and thought it was tried again at 7am so I waited until 10am the next day and it updated..Said it would deposit but no date.

Lori S
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

HELLO IM LORI I LIVE IN [PII removed]MI. ITS BAD HERE .. I HAVE BEEN TRING FOR DAYS TO FIGURE OUT WHERE MY CHECK IS. AS I NEED IT NOW.!!!. I CONTACTED RICK [PII removed]SPOKESMAN FOR TURBO TAX AND I RECIEVE AN EMAIL FROM THE PRESIDENT OF INTUIT.. THEY OWN TURBO TAX AND HERES THE EMAIL. STILL NOT HELP STILL NOT CHECK

Ya I'm dealing with the same thing since the 15th when everyone was getting there checks and I didn't. I used TurboTax and filed with my direct deposit information for my bank. So why didn't I get my money if I filed for 2019. I still haven't gotten my federal refund for 2019 been 7 weeks. I got my state in 21 days like it said it would. I need answers from TurboTax ,becauseI have bills to pay or I'm going to be in debt.my information is correct so why are the IRS system started to glitch out.  

I too was locked out for 3 days and just so happened to try a few minutes ago and was successful on your 1040 your agi is located on line 7a do not use auto fill type in everything as shown on your tax form if it doesn't have abbreviations don't input into system..finally I was able to input my bank info in.I was worried but I'm at ease now and hope I was able to help..gd luck

I'm having the same problem I was able to update the information yesterday to my bank account information ive tried to log in today to check the status of when I'll get my stimulus and it still has me locked out.😡😡😡😡

Lori S
Returning Member

Can u tell me how u entered your info please caise i just tried for 2019 i entered the numbers from the tax box and it still locked me out after 2 times. So what an i doing wrong please help

My bank information is on my 2019 tax form I have copies of everything. I just don't understand why I don't have the check yet. My friend used h&b and he hasn't got nothing either but I know people that have the same bank as me and used TurboTax and they got there checks in there banks

Lori S
Returning Member

Hi when its says the dollar amoumt with comma or periods enter the whole number fron the W2 it self. I did it both ways and still nothinh . help me please

That irs check your stimulus doesn't work i've tried for days either locks me out or saids that same dang msgs. 

@Lori S wrote:

Hi when its says the dollar amoumt with comma or periods enter the whole number fron the W2 it self. I did it both ways and still nothinh . help me please

On the IRS portal you must enter a valid Social Security number, your date of birth and your address as shown on the Federal tax return that was filed in either 2018 or 2019. 

Depending on your status you will also be asked to provide your Adjusted Gross Income from either the 2018 or 2019 federal tax return that was filed.

• IRS 2018 Form 1040 Line 7 for the 2018 AGI
  • IRS 2019 Form 1040 Line 8b for the 2019 AGI

I'm having the same trouble on here. I have a question. Is there anyway TurboTax people could help if we called them. I know I didn't get my federal refund yet it's been 7weeks waiting. And I had to call TurboTax because they were going to debt my bank account because I didn't get the money. So they didn't get their TurboTax fees paid but I got it extension to may 1 but still have no money which we all need very badly

Do you know how long it takes to get the stimulus payment after you've entered your bank info??

@Lori S You have to enter just as it is on your documents. If it’s 7457.00 enter 7457

Also when it ask for refund amount, enter only the federal amount. You have to wait exactly 24 hours from your last lockout time.

Thank you but unfortunately I have done everything right lol I just don't get why the system is messed up. I've put the amount exactly on point on the area to fill in 

Lori S
Returning Member

IS THE 1040 YOUR W-2 PAPER THAT WAS SENT. I. DID THAT AND STILL LOCKED ME OUT. HOW DID YOU INPUT THE NUMBERS 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies