Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

wbrittle

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I got an e-mail saying my refund was accessed what does this mean?

used desk top ro print tax return ,used lap top to fill out taxws

Josie1
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I got an e-mail saying my refund was accessed what does this mean?

No I haven't make no change let it be like that

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

You may have accessed the return from a different device, for example app vs online or visa versa.  This doesn't mean a change was made.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
lftm888

What happen to me, i went to double check i put the correct account information down, so i had to access and download my tax info to look at it, and after i did that, turbo tax sent me and email.....I was so confused, i didn't know what that meant, so i did it again. So every time, you download your tax docs on pdf, turbo tax will send you an email stating that your information was accessed. Thats it. I thought something was wrong, but theres not.

I have not recieved my State or Federal tax refund yet.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review.  Each state handles its own returns and processing times vary. To track your state refund please click the link below and select your state.

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue? - Community

What does assessed mean

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

@Memorio did you receive an email stating that your account or refund has been assessed? 

gatorbaw

Yes I logged in from a differant device

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@gatorbaw Is there a specific question or issue we can help you with?

If my taxes were reassessed then will my return come back again from not mailing because of wrong address

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

What do you mean by reassessed? Please respond back so that we can try to help.

Am i getting a stimulus package.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

The e-mail you received is just letting you know that you accessed your TurboTax return, maybe from a different device that TurboTax didn't recognize. The email has nothing to do with stimulus check.

Can u tell me what the general deposit I just got off my turbo card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies