Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Topic 203

Your tax refund has been approved for direct deposit. However, it may be partially or completely reduced to pay a past due obligation, such as child support, another federal agency debt, or state income tax. If so, the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS), who issues IRS refunds, will send you a notice with the amount of the debt and contact information. The details of the debt are not provided to the IRS. This application will be updated with the refund amount remaining, if any, after the debt is deducted. If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2020 , please revisit this site or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov, for your revised refund status. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

i got this and called this morning and nothing idk what to do at this point 

Tax Topic 203

Did you receive it ?

Tax Topic 203

I'm wondering the same, got the same message and haven't gotten a refund at all as of today but still hoping and trying to figure out what and who I could possibly owe. If it's Stafford loan my entire refund could be gone but I definitely hope not. Not sure why they would wait until this year to take the money.

dea7nna

Tax Topic 203

I called the IRS morning and they told me it was sent today and going to be deposited but it was forwarded to the Fiscal of Bureau because I owed some money but they did not see my taxes flagged as owing any debt. Called 800.304.3107 Fiscal Bureau and they told me I owe no debt but I believe I owe the state approx 100 dollars but they didn't mention it and instead told me I owe them nothing. They also told me they do not have my taxes on hold for any reason and directed me back to call the IRS 

Tax Topic 203

Update!! I got my taxes today. The day my transcript code said 2/26.  I think because I just had a tax code of 203- for PA state taxes for $164.99.  So yeah I got it today!!! Good luck. Oh if your cycle code on your transcripts are 20200705- that (05) means your direct deposit will only come on a wens or a sat. 

Ty

Tax Topic 203

Did you recieve full return ? I checked I have no back taxes and my refund was deposited totoday but only half of it !

ashlee09
Returning Member

Tax Topic 203

@halima-nevels did you get your refund? I have had a notice to offset state taxes for two years also but i have tax code 846 and 3/4 DDD. Any feedback?

Tax Topic 203

Yes Ashlee I did on the date the transcript stated no offset was taken

ashlee09
Returning Member

Tax Topic 203

Strange... so they can't offset after the sent the 846 code? I hope I have your luck but who knows. 

Tax Topic 203

I didn’t receive it 

ashlee09
Returning Member

Tax Topic 203

Did you get a DD date with 846 code? And did the hotline ever update for you? 

ashlee09
Returning Member

Tax Topic 203

@TamaraFonville93 did your WMR update? 

Tax Topic 203

Me neither 

Tax Topic 203

Not one bet

Tax Topic 203

No

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies