turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nwfrench

Tax topic 152 for 2016

Is it for Jan 2016 that the irs is experiencing issues and why we are still seeing tax topic 152 with no WMR bar?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies

Tax topic 152 for 2016

My returns was accepted on the 28th of Jan and today on Wheres my refund is says that it is still processing.  No WMR bars, no tax topic.  Only states that it is still being processed.  What does that means?

Tax topic 152 for 2016

Baraboone I have that same problem I filed on Jan 12 2017 got accepted on 17 I have the EIC but the say we still have until the 27 I check today it is still being processed  so if you don't have any change after 27 then call them in see what's going on

Tax topic 152 for 2016

I'm in the same situation right now. I filed and got accepted Feb 26th now I woke up this morning and checked wmr and no bars no tax topic. Just still being processed and update ddd when available basically PLEASE HELP.

Tax topic 152 for 2016

I'm still topic 152....been that way since february 1st....and here it is May 2nd...smdh.
Pear82

Tax topic 152 for 2016

Mine were accepted jan19. At first i seen the wmr bars. But then a week later it says tax topic 152. It's under further review with no bars. So feb9 i called. they told me allow 6 to 8 weeks from jan29 for review and processing. I may need to send in additional info but that's all they can give me now. So chances that they deposit it before 6 to 8 weeks is unlikely. I bet in 7 weeks theyll request addit info. Then probably like another 6 to 10 weeks for that processing. I'm was irritated. So it's not processing right now he specifically used the word "reviewing" but website says still processing. I asked is this common or happening to allot of people or just me he said he could only Give me info on my return. Grrrrrrr ***** so everyday i have been checking website. Great news! Today Feb 20th, the bars came back and it says refund accepted, expect deposit on feb 24th. I hope this helps someone playing the wait game. There is hope. My state is still under review. I'm head of household and pay childcare.

Tax topic 152 for 2016

Im going through the same  thing give it to 6-8weeks can you tell me if yours go through

Tax topic 152 for 2016

I GOT ACCEPTED ON THE JAN 17 MY SAY TOPIC 152 PATH ACT MASSAGE CAME UP WITH NO BAR no refunds date what does that mean
kathy-terry
Returning Member

Tax topic 152 for 2016

2018 taxes got accepted Jan 30th..stayed accepted for 10days w/ tax code 152..then on Feb11th..just now says Approved w/ date of DD 14th...so, hang in there..taking a bit longer this year...

Tax topic 152 for 2016

Mine said the IRS accepted it through Turbo Tax. I don't have any progress bar and it pops up the 152. On Turbo Tax it says I should receive it on the 15th. Should I go ahead and call?

Tax topic 152 for 2016

I'm getting the same Tax Code 152, with no bars now; this just occurred overnight.  My taxes were accepted by the IRS on February 4th.  From what I'm reading some folks get this message as their tax returns are being processed; and it doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some get it and some don't.  Only thing we can do is wait; but, I think it has something to do with the direct deposit way of receiving your refund.  I filed my state taxes of course at the same time through TT.  I got the state refund 4 days ago.

Tax topic 152 for 2016

I got my state deposited already but when I called the it's they told me they need 45 more days to review it,  from the 15th of Feb and I file Jan 26 n got approved. I filed before my sisters and they got there before me.  So will I definitely get mine back?

Tax topic 152 for 2016

Still waiting on my refund topic 152 been 30 days

Tax topic 152 for 2016

Mine was accepted February 1st, and all the way up until then, it said processing tax topic 152. I never once saw any other message or my bars before then. Today, I have a date of February 23, I hope this helps someone. So basically my tax refund week is the same as always the 3rd week I February no matter how early I file. Everthing for me was the same as last year.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies