Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Refund - Santa Barbara Tax Group - Tax Products Group

Thank you. Someone needs to do something. 

I am a single mother and am still nit able to access funds from the IRS because they deposited into a green dot account that was ironically closed. Then green dot decided to issue a cashiers check from Santa Barbara tax group or whomever they are and give you a number to call yet I did and they say the information I entered is incorrect how the hell can this be legal?

You need to make sure wen doing ur taxes all ur accounts are active hun.. this MONEY!! Once it goes to a close account the IRS supposed to send a check but that can take weeks! Even months so good luck

@desisarnes84 neither of the 3 care, turbo tax, or santa barb or who ever took $3200 of my tax dollars, IRS says they submitted it, turbo tax says its santa barbs fault, santa barb says its turbo taxes fault. No one cares they have your money and wont be giving it back

@OHNOWORDSHURT - lesson learned - and hope other who read these posts accept it as well - just pay the fees up front and avoid all this malarky.  Having the fees netted from the refund is expensive financially and cam become a 'headache' as described here.

@NCperson im just boycotting Turbo Tax now, it may cost me a few more dollars but ill go find a professional to do my taxes, atleast ill know if they are going to take my money. Screw Turbo Tax and everyone affilated with them.

Hey it’s now 2022, & I’m going through this problem where they finally sent my refund back to the irs after a year of waiting for me return & they’re still taking the charges out of my refund as well. When they were charging me 30$ to resend out a check I never received. Did it end up working out for you?

I have been going through this since the irs issued my refund last year it’s a whole next tax period as well but today I have my papers I’m going to the federal building in Louisiana to file. I want my money and there money for waiting so long I’ve lost everything they been said they sent my money back oct 7 it’s Jan 6 no money back to the irs baby yall going give me my coins.

Can you let me know how this works for you? I’d like to do the same. I want to file a law suit against them for sure. I need about 20 people to do that though.

You definitely can count me in the lawsuit again I left me email so email me and we can discuss further.

Lawsuit 

The same thing happened to me this is illegal 

[email address removed]

Did they remove it so people won’t group up against they ass it says email address removed 

This is a very public internet forum where scammers come to troll for fools who post their PII here ... that is why the program scrubs the PII out of a post ... it is for your protection.

If you think you can file a lawsuit this is not the place to find others to join you ... start by finding a lawyer that actually thinks you have a case after they read all the legal paperwork you agreed to and sign where it says all disputes must go thru certain steps first including possible mediation.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies