hsm1990

Tax? I still don't have my amended return, is else dealing with this bs?

Did you wait to amend until the original return was done processing and you got the first refund if any?  Amended returns are taking longer this year like over 6 months.  Just be patient and keep waiting.  

Even during “normal” times it takes about four months for the IRS to process an amended return.  During the pandemic and due to the severe backlog at the IRS it is taking much longer—six  to nine months or more for many amended returns.  Do not expect quick results from amending.  When the IRS issues a refund for an amended return it will be by check.  They do not make direct deposits for refunds for amended returns.  You can watch for information here:

https://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Wheres-My-Amended-Return-1

fanfare

The current time frame for 1040-X is about ten months from submission

@hsm1990