Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

Same thing. Refund rejected 2 26... letter received for 3 19... have to wait 10 weeks... still no update to wmr! Grrrr. Hoping it really isn't the whole 10 weeks.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

Such a bummer of a tax year.

Yeah me too same scenario on week 7 now no update yet looks like we're going to have to wait until the 10 weeks but hopefully we all get our refunds soon praying for everyone

Same boat as you guys filed end of January dd 3/7 rejected sent back they received it 3/19 letter came  dated 3/26 & from what b I've been told it's in the holds department waiting to regenerate a check I pray we all update soon & just FYI you can call the treasury department & they'll tell you if your check has been sent or has a date to be sent all you need is your name & social

Thanks... what's the number to the treasury department?

Talked to my ta today she said there's a big update coming friday...so hopefully we are all in that update...it has been a hell of a year for sure...I know a lot of people got here's monday...

hopefully.... have anyone recieved their transcripts??

It won't let me post the number it says it's not allowed

It won't let me post the number it says it's not allowed

Dang I hope we do hear something Friday.

Anybody get a letter in the mail today?

Not me absolutley nothing waiting on my transcripts to come in the mail

I'm waiting on my transcript to come as well what does your letter say johnsmith324?

So the letter said my husband had to call in and have his tax return from last yr and this yr in hand so he could answer a bunch of questions to verify his identity. After he did that they said WMR will update in 3-4 weeks and check will come by paper check in the mail in the next 9 weeks.
bree1975

I got letter also, had to call and answer the questions and they said nine weeks, back to waiting
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies