rbyarhouse

Submitting Michigan 1099 misc for artist subcontractor. I think the state requires me to fill out a Form 5081? Is this correct? Examples on how do this?

I'm uncertain how to fill it out or what areas to fill in. the subcontractors filled out W2's and I provided 1099 Misc. I sent my forms electronically to Fed. The state form is: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/taxes/5081_546917_7.pdf

thanks

LeeM

In part 3, you would just file out lines 17, 18 and 19 with the total number of 1099-MISCs issued, and any payroll tax withholding you had. (see screenshot attached)

You would then submit those Form 1099-MISC(s) to 

Michigan Department of Treasury

Lansing, MI 48930 

LeeM

Michigan Department of Treasury

Lansing, MI 48930 

rbyarhouse

Thank you so much!