Solved: Submitted Taxes for 2020

Rogersb2

Submitted Taxes for 2020

I recently submitted my federal and state return for 2020 and I entered the incorrect amount from a 1099R.  How can I modify the return.  The information on my desk top is correct now.

bluedeb

Submitted Taxes for 2020

You need to put your returns back to the way they were when you filed your returns.  Since you already filed your return, you cannot change or amend a return that has already been filed. 

Your return will show pending until the IRS opens up their e-file system (Feb 12th).  Your return will stay on TurboTax servers until the IRS is accepting returns.  You cannot get it back, & do not make any changes to your return.  The changes would not go through. 

To make any changes to your return,  you will have to wait until your return gets accepted or rejected.  

If your return gets rejected, you can just make the changes you need to do, then you can e-file your return again.  

If your return gets accepted, then once your original return is fully processed, you would have to amend your return to make changes.

bluedeb

Submitted Taxes for 2020

leannsmiles

Submitted Taxes for 2020

Wrong question. I just filed my 2020 taxes and would like a copy of them, how do I print this out?

bluedeb

Submitted Taxes for 2020

@leannsmiles You posted on a thread with a whole different question than you have.  

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...).

Shrine1608

Submitted Taxes for 2020

I am unable to print a copy of my 2020taxes, how do i do that. fed and state 1040 return.How do I pull of the 2020 r

Michelle2-

Submitted Taxes for 2020

Submit completed taxes

Michelle2-

Submitted Taxes for 2020

Did my taxes get submitted

Barbara  Gordon

Submitted Taxes for 2020

Using Turbtax, on 01/30/2021 I submitted my tax return for 2020. Being a first time user I did not know that I had to provide  (add) my AGI for the previous year.  It appears that my current return is sitting in limbo waiting for this info. I have paid for and have copies verifing that I have filed with Turbotax.  I have not been able to get this problem solved. I need to get some answers.  I have already paid $130 dollars to Turbotax for extra services.  This situation is causing me a lot of anxiety.  If this will help, my order number is        TTWCB190252763.  I will be leaving for work shortly, if possible, please reply to the e-mail associated with this account.  Thank you.

WaterOpsMgr

Submitted Taxes for 2020

I would like a copy of my 2020 returns.

DaveF1006

Submitted Taxes for 2020

To receive a copy of your 2020 return.

1. log into Turbo Tax
  2. Scroll down to my return and documents
  3. Select 2020
  4. Select Download/print return (PDF)
pizzajudy

Submitted Taxes for 2020

I filed 2020 taxes yesterday.  How do I print out a copy for my records

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Submitted Taxes for 2020

There are different steps to follow to print/view your recently filed tax return in TurboTax depending if your tax return has already been accepted with the IRS or not .

Please see this TurboTax FAQ to print your tax return you filed this year (the return will need to be accepted): How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

If it has not been accepted follow these steps:

1. Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
  2. On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2020 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms. 

@pizzajudy