Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I originally filed on the 25th of january verified on the 28th of february and i was able to order my transcript yesterday but still no update for a ddd
zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I verified on February 21. Still waiting

Im tired of waiting funny first im flooded out of my home and now i get to get lollygagged by irs

Sorry super old word but turbo tax doesnt like profanity
zed1011

Lol

Still waiting verified 2/22

Same here I filed Jan 19th and was test batch and I verified in person Feb 28th and still nothing  just called too and was told I'm on 45 day review
zed1011

@thomaswesthoven  what’s a 45 day review?
zed1011

I received a letter, saying mine should be done no Later than may 2.

Don't know that's what the lady said that my refund is just under review for 45 days and I should have it by April 26th if not call back
zed1011

What was the code on the letter? Was it a CP05?

I have not received any letters
zed1011

Mine came in a letter

A review hold is simply put as they are trying to verify income if its been reported to them (ie your bank or employer) i just called man was super nice he said he sees no codes no reviews or flags just its simply finishing processing but he did say if my new address is rwgistering that means the hold is removed and they are trying to finish up. Im also self employed so my income verification is sent thru my bank at the end of the year since im paid cash so i am easy to verify income im just waiting

I'm still waiting as well...still no change just still in process. I received a letter stating that they were conducting a thorough review of my taxes and will work on getting it done asap.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies