Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mzmegan85

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

So I get my mail sent to my email so I know what's coming and my transcripts are coming today!  Fingers crossed it doesn't still say no return filed!!!  As of Feb 19 it did!  Still no letter since I. D.  Verification on the 20the of Feb.  Sooo we shall see!  I will update if it says anything different!
hairky31

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

Happy Easter everyone. Did anyone get any updates or good news? Ugh my money would've been here tomorrow if they hadn't changed the review date again.
kell6262

Nope no change as of today! SMH!
kell6262

Question is anyone else's review date the 15th of February?? And if so isn't it up on the 7th of April not counting Sundays that's the date I came up with am I wrong?
Wweaver92

Still no change. It the transcript says itll be here april 15th but somwthing tells me it wont.
hairky31

@kell6262 they changed my review date so many times. It went from feb 15, feb 23, to March 12. They say my review is up on April 25-26. We shall see.
kell6262

@hairky31 they changed mine as well, I called last week told me they have untill may 2nd! If I don't have my money or a letter by then to call! Wtf?! This year has been an absolute nightmare! I don't even look for my money anymore if it comes great! If not guess I'll just wait! SMH
hairky31

@kell6262 omg what day they pushed your review date back to? I got my letter march 9. It didn't say anything except for what they been saying. Smh next year im just go file feb 15 or something
Wweaver92

What numbers to I push to get a hold of the IRS again?
hairky31

@wweaver21 i pushed 12132
Wweaver92

Thank you. Afterva couple of tries, I finally got it. I was told Id get it the 19th but we will see.
hairky31

@wweaver21 you're welcome. They told me the 26th. What was your review date?
kell6262

I will never be useing turbo tax again! They are over drafting my bank account for fees of service because I still have yet to receive my taxes! It's not my fault I didn't get my taxes and don't have the money to pay for [edited] service but now they are causing me to build up over draft fees on top of everything!!![edited] them will never ever file with them and will never recommend them to anyone I will tell all the people I know how horrible thier service is! [edited] turbo tax! [edited] the IRS give me my [edited] money!
hairky31

Anyone get any new updates? My review supposed to be over on the 26th
hairky31

@wweaver21 tomorrow is the 19th, any updates from wmr? Fingers crossed for you. My review date supposed to be over on the 26th a d I really need it to be.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies