Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Status still Pending

Notice hhe server removed their email addresses but thay can be found online by searching Intuit and looking at the company profile under staff.

Status still Pending

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

I will be switching to another provider next year as well.  I have used Turbo Tax for 20 years and have never experienced anything like this.  Someone has dropped the ball whether it be Turbo Tax or the IRS and no one wants to admit there is a problem here.  It shouldn't take 5 days to transmit returns.  I understand there are millions of returns to be transmitted but the IRS has delayed the season before.  Maybe not this long but I do remember less than 10 years ago it was delayed until sometime the first week of February and my return was still processed the day the season opened.  There is no excuse for what we are experiencing. 

Status still Pending

I know at least 6 other who used turbo tax and their returns were accepted with in 20 minutes. Mine was submitted on Feb. 3rd and still pending...If there's a problem why don't they just tell us they are working on it.

Or allow you to cancel it out and resubmit

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

Email sent to Greg Johnson.  We will see if he responds.

Status still Pending

I also sent email to Sosan Goodarzi, CEO of Intuit. I have recieved a reply that someone will be assigned to this issue and it will be followed up on

Status still Pending

I like the idea of letting us cancel and resubmit.  The more stories I hear of new submissions getting acceptance notices within hours or minutes, the more giving up and starting over makes sense. 

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

I am on hold with Turbo Tax right now and the representative is telling me that the IRS is only taking returns for people who did not receive their stimulus checks and that the IRS is taking one test batch now and to wait 2 weeks.  This is when I asked if Turbo Tax had submitted my return to the IRS.  Uhm....this is clearly out in left field.  I am currently on hold to speak with a supervisor as this response is in no way shape or form correct or acceptable. 

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

I am on hold waiting for a supervisor and I already have a case closed email from Turbo Tax. I also received a response back from my email to Mr.  Johnson indicating he was escalating my case to the Office of the President to assess, however he completely butchered the spelling of my first name.  Excellent customer service....not so much. 

Status still Pending

Great, they should address this ASAP

AndyPanda

Status still Pending

Same here.  We filed on Feb 1, so we could be "first in line" per Turbo Tax.  Our status is still showing "pending" and there is nothing we can do.  We owed tax.  This is holding up the purchase of a primary residence as the underwriter says we have to show proof that our electronically filed return was "accepted".  SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!

Status still Pending

I find this odd as I am in that category - did not receive stimulus.   Thank you for pushing hard on this, very much appreciated 

AndyPanda

Status still Pending

We file on 2/1 as well - still pending.  This is holding up the purchase of a house that is otherwise ready to go.  Ridiculous.

AndyPanda

Status still Pending

Complete lie.  It sucks.  I doubt I will be using Turbo Tax in the future.

Status still Pending

Interesting as you would think since you owe tax you would be at the head of the line.   I am due a refund. Something is wrong behind the scenes and turbo tax has a lot to lose if they don't make a statement on why some are accepted right away and some who filed before the 12th of feb 2021 are still pending.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies