jacobmcd43

So why have I still not gotten my California state refund. Only my federal. So technically on the 27th is my 21 day mark. But I got my federal after week and a half?

So I already received my federal, but not the California state, and all the status says still is accepted, should it be changed ? Or should I just give it the 3 more days before I investigate. 

Sometimes it can take longer. Per CA:

Some tax returns need extra review for accuracy, completeness, and to protect taxpayers from fraud and identity theft. Extra processing time may be necessary.

jacobmcd43

It was already accepted