3k5grands-

So I need to file due to the Business did bring in money that was opened in Sep of last year?

A man at Jackson Hewitt said that I couldn't file a separate federal return on my business because it in my name and my social security number and again I've already filed.    

Marketstar

On your original return, you should have prepared a Schedule C, business income and expenses with your personal 1040 return,

Assuming you did not do that, you will need to amend your 2017 return to include your Schedule C. If you filed your original return with TurboTax, you can do so at no charge. Otherwise, you will need to purchase TurboTax software to duplicate your 2016 return before you amend.

When you amend, you will need to print and mail the amendment a (it cannot be e-filed) and allow about 16 weeks for processing.

See Do I Need To Amend My Return?

3k5grands-

Can I just ask for an 1040-x
Marketstar

You can download one online at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040x.pdf">https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040x.pdf</a>
Marketstar

See Do I Need To Amend My Return?