Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SLLANE

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

@mskellymcrae are you able to look at your transcript? If so your transcript will tell you your refund date. Mine said 20171105 . According to our chat and a whole lot of googling. I found out that my numbers mean year 2017 11 week and 5th day which is March 24,2017
ssa101105

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

Yes I spoke with the IRS tonight. She said I should have it by 3/24/17 also. I hope so! Thank u

@SLLANE i order them waiting for them to be mailed.
cnbrown23

I've been following everyone for awhile and I thought I'd give an update of my timeline.
1/24 filed
2/07 received paper about filing form 8962 with 1095
2/22 papers faxed to IRS
3/10 finally able to order transcript
3/18 bars back, and given a DDD of 3/27/2017
Good luck everyone!!

Great news everyone! I have a DDD of 3/22/17

Timeline:
2/3 - filed taxes
2/25 - received letter from IRS
2/27 faxed papers
3/09- IRS received papers
3/17- was able to order transcripts
3/18- bars came back... refund approved!

Happy Bars Back Day to us who updated and keep faith to those still waiting !! Remember BIG updates are Wednesday for daily filers and SAturday for weekly !!!!!

Timeline:
1/31- filed taxes
2/23- received letter from IRS
2/24 faxed papers
3/07 IRS received papers
3/15- order transcripts
3/18- bars came back... refund approved!
Will recieve refund by 3/27 so hopefully I should get my DD by friday!!!!!
@SLLANE @aprilmichelle91 I hope you guys woke up to good news
SLLANE

@mskellymcrae Ayyyyye that's great news!!!!! I didn't get any bars :( but maybe by Monday I will get mine. Congratulations!!!!

@SLLANE did your transcript have an 846 code and do you know if your weekly or daily ?
ssa101105

Bars up this am with a deposit date 3/22/17. No changes in amount & yes there's a 846 code on transcript!

I was so excited to see my bars back with a DDD of 3/22/17!! Congratulations to everyone who got them today! It's been along waiting period

I was so excited to see my bars back with a DDD of 3/22/17!! Congratulations to everyone who got them today! It's been along waiting period
SLLANE

@sidneysh25 I didn't have a code on my transcript and I'm not sure what days I get an update
mmiking34

While I'm so happy for all of you , I'm so frustrated with this whole thing.

I filed January 21st.
Got letter February 1st.
Faxed forms 2/4

And STILL NOTHING!!!!
I am so incredibly frustrated with this while thing.
SLLANE

@mmiking34  You should call them.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies